Description of the App
108 Buddhas -
The meeting of Buddhist teachings and the Indo-Greek Hellenistic artistic
realism in 2nd and 1st centuries BC became the foundation of the elegant
and beautiful Gandharan first presentations of Buddha spreading along the
silkroad first west then east. Greek king Menander of Punjab (160-140? BCE)
embraced Buddhism and during the next centuries Buddhist art flourished
in Ceylon, India, China, Korea, Thailand, Burma and Japan leaving a treasure
house of Buddha representations of which we have collected 108 photos,
the number 108 representing perfectionism in Hindu-Buddhist philosophy.
You can easy set your preferable photo as wallpaper
- Select the photo from the program what you like.
- Take a screenshot about the selected photo.
Press and hold the Home button (this is a button at center bottom of the iPhone/iPad).
Then press and release the Sleep/Wake button (the one on top of the iPhone/iPad).
The iPhone/iPad will flash briefly.
The screenshot will be saved to the Saved Photos folder.
- From the Home screen, select Settings.
- Select Wallpaper.
- Choose the Saved Photos folder and select the image.
- Move and adjust the picture with your fingers.
Use one finger to move an image around.
Use two fingers, pinching them together and widening them apart, to shrink or enlarge the picture.
- When you have finished and the image looking the way you like, select Set Wallpaper.