Description of the App
Basho, Buson, Issa and Saigyo
A virtual journey in the footsteps of of Zen Haiku master, poet and saint-pilgrim
Matsuo Basho (1644-1694) .
Also meeting his predecessor, the tanka poetry of hermit monk Saigyo (1118-1190)
admired by Emperors and Shoguns of violent Heian Japan, and some of Basho's disciples
such as Buson, Issa and their immortal words.
Take them with you on your iPhone and iPad, they are good company on
long travels and lonely journeys.
You can easy set your preferable photo as wallpaper
- Select the photo from the program what you like.
- Take a screenshot about the selected photo.
Press and hold the Home button (this is a button at center bottom of the iPhone/iPad).
Then press and release the Sleep/Wake button (the one on top of the iPhone/iPad).
The iPhone/iPad will flash briefly.
The screenshot will be saved to the Saved Photos folder.
- From the Home screen, select Settings.
- Select Wallpaper.
- Choose the Saved Photos folder and select the image.
- Move and adjust the picture with your fingers.
Use one finger to move an image around.
Use two fingers, pinching them together and widening them apart, to shrink or enlarge the picture.
- When you have finished and the image looking the way you like, select Set Wallpaper.